Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rome and Home

Hello all!

Rome was really nice-- we did the Pantheon, the Colosseum, the Forum, the Vatican, and all the places in between. Jill did a wonderful job of planning a trip for 3 people who were totally over traveling at that point!

My pictures are really nice....

Unfortunately, I won't be posting them (until further notice) because the airline lost my luggage-- including the cord to upload my pictures!

My bag is either in Dublin or Rome... maybe Paris-- so I'll post pictures and stories if I ever get my bag back!


I'm glad to be back in America!! I've missed air conditioning and my blackberry so very much!! And my family of course!

Ciao!!


Oh, and never go through the Rome airport or use Alitalia-- they're both absolutely awful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment